Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Tuesdays are for tags and awards and so this Tuesday, I will do the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award that I have been nominated weeks ago. It’s my first time receiving this award and I’m really so hyped about this. Let’s get started!
Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
Thank you so much, Tangie T. Woods for nominating me to do this award. I really appreciate that in all of the blogs you know, you chose me to be one of your nominees for this award. I deeply appreciate it. Everyone, go check out Mrs. T’s Corner for you’ll surely love her blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
The Questions and My Answers:
1. What’s on your mind?
I need to finish this blog post by 6 PM so that I could proceed to my daily prayer time. I am also feeling super tired at this moment because I’ve been playing Roblox with my niece all day. Another thing that comes to mind is how could I sleep early tonight?
2. What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest?
I really love being able to participate in academic events because it really makes my time worthwhile. Conducting, participating or giving to donation drives also makes me feel like I’m living life to the fullest because it’s about helping others and I love doing that as long as I am able. However while I’m in this quarantine, I feel like I’m living my life to the fullest when I complete all the tasks I need to do for the day. And of course, by spending time with the family.
3. Three things that make you happy?
- Friends and family.
- Clean home or workspace.
- Artworks and everything aesthetic.
4. How do you think your future self will remember your current self?
This is a good question. I’d love my future self to remember that I’ve been spending lots of time for health and wellness and that I am in pursuit of eudaimonia. I’d also love my future self to remember that I was someone who did not give up may it be physically, emotionally, socially, mentally and spiritually.
5. If today were the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of?
I’m getting involved with existentialism (a philosophical approach) and did not become an atheist. Instead, I became closer to Christ and I had the chance to really reassess my beliefs and have new perspectives. I even think that I am way better than before in which I’m really proud of.
6. If you could teach the entire world just one concept, what would it be?
Do everything with love. With love, for sure the world’s gonna have more peace and acceptance.
7. How many countries have you visited?
I have visited 2 countries last year, Singapore and Malaysia.
8. What’s the farthest you’ve been away from home?
Probably the same with my answer for no. 7, Singapore and Malaysia.
9. What country is still on your bucket list?
Iceland! I think in every question like this or what’s my dream destination, it would always be Iceland.
10. If they were to ever make a movie about one or all of your adventures, what would the title and plot summary be?
Atypical. Just because it’s the first thing that came to my mind and I don’t have any explanations at all.
I do tags, awards and challenges so I could also spread out love to other bloggers and share their blog with my subscribers. These are the blogs that I have been loving lately so be sure to check it out! To my nominees, if you are an award-free blog, it’s definitely okay not to participate and I do understand. Still, I want to put you in the list. 🙂
- Through Sunshine and Rain
- Forevernads Abroad
- Rishika Jain
- Tarushi Speaks
- Saania Sparkle
- The Trenzz Network
- Maggie and Fam
- Eromonsele Emmanuel
- Julia Hope
I really loved the questions I answered so I’m gonna borrow a few because I’d love to know your answers about it too!
- What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest?
- Three things that make you happy?
- How do you think your future self will remember your current self?
- If today was the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of?
- If you could teach the entire world just one concept, what would it be?
- What is something you’d never hesitate to stand up for?
- What is your greatest achievement this quarantine?
- What are some of your focuses or plans for the upcoming month, July 2020?
- If you could describe this year in one word, what would it be?
- Say something uplifting to your blog followers.
Thanks again, Mrs. T for nominating me to do this amazing award! I had so much fun answering the questions. To my nominees, I’m also excited to know your answers and I really hope you have fun answering the questions!
Thank you so much for reading! I’ll see you in my next post. Bye!