Hello everyone!! Some of you might have noticed that last July, I have been away from blogging and I only came back at the last week of August. I was really losing motivation to post again and so I started reading my OLD blogposts and missed everything and everyone. I also read my 3AM Thoughts which I made last March 16, 2017 and yeah, that’s where I got today’s prompt! So without further ado, let us get started!
THOUGHTS WHILE I WAS AWAY FROM BLOGGING
My readers and co-bloggers.
- How are they? Are they doing alright? I have lost communication with them and I badly miss them.
- Are they still blogging? Do they have new experiences, new thoughts, new post to share? I hope I can catch up with everything that I have missed!
My posts and future posts.
- I don’t post anymore, I lost motivation to write. I can’t find the words. Maybe I’ll just write tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or the day after the day tomorrow.
- I hope that when I come back, I’ll make fun posts again like my old ones.
What if I leave?
- I can’t find time to blog anymore. Can I just leave?
Will I be happy?
- I can’t leave. I can just go away for a while but I don’t ever want to leave. This has been a huge part of my life now and I will be incomplete without this community.
How about my blogging goals?
- If I don’t achieve my goal at the end of the year, then I can just try better next time. Not all goals are meant to happen— there is always a chance to make it better soon.
And that’s it for my thoughts while I was away blogging! I know most of these are random but admit it, as a blogger, there are really tough times wherein you can’t just find time to post and interact with your readers that leads to thoughts like what if I leave?
If you are currently experiencing the same, always ask yourself first, will you be happy if you leave? Will you be happy if you stay? Your happiness is YOUR priority so if you’re confused, you need to sort it out and do some reflection.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post!! Have a happy Wednesday! ❤️