It’s been so long since I last did a tag, and I certainly thank Anita from Discovering Your Happiness for tagging me to do the tag. And I don’t really have any blogging prompt for today so thank you so much, Anita- total life saver! So without further ado, let’s proceed with the tag!
- Thank and tag the person that has tagged you.
- Attach the tag photo.
- Answer the ‘Would You Rather’ questions.
- Tag a handful of friends.
1.) Would you rather have all dogs try to attack you when they see you or all birds try to attack you when they see you?
- I’d rather go with the birds- I can’t take it if all the dogs try to attack me at once!
2.) Would you rather be unable to move your body every time it rains or not be able to stop moving while the sun is out?
- I’d choose not be able to stop moving while the sun is out, because I don’t really like the feeling of being wet because of rain!
3.) Would you rather spend the rest of your life with a sailboat as your home or an RV as your home?
- I’d rather spend the rest of my life with a sailboat, definitely!!
4.) Would you rather walk around work or school for the whole day without realizing there is a giant brown stain on the back of your pants or realize the deadline for that important paper / project was yesterday and you are nowhere near done?
- I’d choose the latter one because I can always make some request to my teachers or professors, I just hope they would agree. I can’t take it if I have brown stain on the back of my pants for the whole day and roam around school!
5.) Would you rather eat a sandwich made from 4 ingredients in your fridge chosen at random or eat a sandwich made by a group of your friends from 4 ingredients in your fridge?
- I’d eat a sandwich made by my friends, I know we like the same taste of food so fair enough!
6.) Would you rather have plants grow at 10 times their normal rate when you are near or for people and animals to stop aging when you are near them?
- I’d certainly choose the animals to stop aging! That would be super cool!
7.) Would you rather have chapped lips that never heal or a terrible dandruff that can’t be treated?
- Gods, no!!!! I really can’t choose, sorry! Both are terrible choices. Haha!
8.) Would you rather have out of control body hair or out of control body odor?
- Out of control body hair? I don’t know!
9.) Would you rather know all the mysteries of the universe or know every outcome of every choice you make?
- I would love to know all the mysteries of the universe- it would be super awesome to know them all and that would stop me from questioning a lot of matters in this world. Lol!
10.) Would you rather never be able to wear pants or never be able to wear shorts?
- Never be able to wear shorts- I need pants in my life!
11.) Would you rather only wear one color each day or have to wear seven colors each day?
- One color each day, because you know, minimalist. Haha!
12.) Would you rather eat rice with every meal or eat bread with every meal?
- Eat rice with every meal, this is how our life works in the Philippines. Haha!
13.) Would you rather have no eyebrows or only one eyebrow?
- Lol, I can’t even imagine having one eyebrow!! So I’d rather have no eyebrows at all- atleast, they are fair!
14.) Would you rather your only mode of transportation be a donkey or a giraffe?
- I’m not entirely familiar with these animals, but riding a giraffe would be so fun. Or… not?
15.) Would you rather live in a cave or live in a tree house?
- Live in a tree house, we actually made one when I was still a kid!
16.) Would you rather never sweat again or never feel cold again?
- Never sweat again. I love the coldness, lol.
17.) Would you rather never have to clean a bathroom again or never have to do dishes again?
- Never clean a bathroom again, because I always do the dishes to the point that I’ve gotten used to it already!
18.) Would you rather move to a new city or town every week or never be able to leave the city or town you were born in?
- The first choice, of course! That would be one heck of an adventure! But I still can’t leave the town I was born in. I’ve been spending my life here since then. Haha.
19.) Would you rather live a comfortable and peaceful life in the woods in a small cabin or a life full of conflict in a mansion in a city?
- Peaceful life in the woods!!! I’ve actually imagined it already- looks super fun!
20.) Would you rather be in debt for $100,000 or never be able to make more than $3,500 a month?
- I’d rather be in debt, opportunities always come and I can always earn money by working!
21.) Would you rather be the best in the world at climbing trees or the best in the world at jumping rope?
- Best in the world at jumping rope. I’m not really fond of climbing.
22.) Would you rather never run out of battery power for whatever phone and tablet you own or always have free Wi-Fi wherever you go?
- Never run out of battery power!!!!! This one is life!
23.) Would you rather 20 butterflies instantly appear from nowhere every time you cough or 100 butterflies die somewhere in the world every time you cough?
- Appear, I can’t imagine 100 butterflies dying just because I coughed. Poor little butterflies.
24.) Would you rather never be stuck in traffic again or never get another cold?
- Never get another cold- dream come true as it keeps me away from adventures! I can always wait for the traffic!!
25.) Would you rather know the uncomfortable truth of the world or believe a comforting lie?
- Uncomfortable truth- I seek the truth!
26.) Would you rather every shirt you ever wear to be kind of itchy or only be able to use 1 ply toilet paper?
- Use 1 ply of toilet paper- but not if I have a cold or whatever!
27.) Would you rather have no fingers or no elbows?
- No fingers???? Ugh this one is hard!
28.) Would you rather have all traffic lights you approach be green or never have to stand in line again?
- Never have to stand in line again, since I’m not yet driving!
29.) Would you rather have a flying carpet or a car that can drive underwater?
- Flying carpet, I’d really love to fly!
30.) Would you rather find five dollars on the ground or find all of your missing socks?
- Find all of my missing socks- seriously, I need this one!!!!
31.) Would you rather live on the beach or in a cabin in the woods?
- Live on the beach- the water keeps me sane!
32.) Would you rather lose your left hand or right foot?
- Lose my left hand, since I’m not a lefty.
33.) Would you rather face your fears or forget that you have them?
- Face my fears, for sure!
34.) Would you rather snitch on your best friend for a crime they committed or go to jail for the crime they committed?
- It would be better if all of us went to the jail. Hahahaha.
35.) Would you rather eat a box of dry spaghetti noodles or a cup of uncooked rice?
- Dry spaghetti noodles–!!
36.) Would you rather humans go to the moon again or go to mars?
- Go to Mars!!!
37.) Would you rather never get angry or never be envious?
- Never be envious- I think this is what causes people to be angry!
38.) Would you rather be able to go to any theme park in the world for free for the rest of your life or eat for free at any drive through restaurant for the rest of your life?
- Go to any theme park for free, theme parks are very expensive right now!!
39.) Would you rather never lose your phone again or never lose your keys again?
- Never lose my phone again, I don’t think I’ll ever lose my keys- though who knows?
40.) Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?
- Lose the ability to speak. I can always write my thoughts!
41.) Would you rather live under a sky with no stars at night or live under a sky with no clouds during the day?
- No clouds during the day, a sky with no stars at night is pretty much boring and I’m a certain stargazer!!
42.) Would you rather have constantly dry eyes or a constant runny nose?
- Constant dry eyes!
43.) Would you rather never be able to eat meat or never be able to eat vegetables?
- Never be able to eat meat!!!
44.) Would you rather always be able to see 5 minutes into the future or always be able to see 100 years into the future?
- 5 minutes into the future.
45.) Would you rather be married to a 10 with a bad personality or a 6 with an amazing personality?
- Can I rather be married to only one person? Haha #loyal.
46.) Would you rather never be able to drink sodas like coke again or only be able to drink sodas and nothing else?
- Never drink sodas again.
47.) Would you rather have amazingly fast typing / texting speed or be able to read ridiculously fast?
- Read ridiculously fast- I’m pretty much okay with the speed of my typing skills now because we’ve been trained to type fast ever since elementary!
48.) Would you rather sell all of your possessions or sell one of your organs?
- Sell one of my organs! Haha.
49.) Would you rather never have to work again or never have to sleep again (you won’t feel tired or suffer negative health effects)?
- Never have to work again!! Sleep is life!
50.) Would you rather get one free round trip international plane ticket every year or be able to fly domestic anytime for free?
- Free round trip international plane ticket every year!! That can’t wait!
Thank you so much for reading, loves! And to Anita, I’m sorry I only answered 50 questions, I’ve been running out of time (I’m at my gran’s) and we’ll ride home any time soon!
I tag everyone who wants to do this. <3
This is fun, I swear! Some of the choices are really hard. Please do read Anita’s answers as well!! Happy Thursday, everyone!