Yay, so here it is! So as you can see in the title, I am doing an award and it’s been so long since I last did an award— I am really excited to do this one.
First and foremost, I would like to thank my awesome blogging little sister, Starling, for nominating me to do this award. You all should visit Starling if you still haven’t— she’s literally an awesome ray of sunshine that spreads happiness and positivity. Go check her blog right now! ♡
Now for the post, let’s get started with the rules!
1. Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share the link of the blogger who nominated you. (Thanks again, is Starling!)
3. Nominate 8-13 bloggers for this award.
4. Provide 3 questions for your nominees.
Now for Starling’s questions:
1. How often do you eat chocolate?
- This is apparently a hard question for me because you guys will know how unhealthy I am when it comes to sweets! Haha, kidding. I’m not exactly sure but there won’t be a week that I haven’t eaten a single bar of chocolate, honestly! And fun fact, there are a lot of chocolate in the fridge right now and I’m always looking for something to eat, so thank you, chocolates, for satisfying my cravings! (This is so unhealthy but it’s my guilty pleasure.)
2. What do you think is the most useful thing ever invented?
- Uhm, laptops? I mean, I will have a lot of paperworks soon and it would be hard to use a typewriter or even handwrite everything! And you can literally use laptops for anything like movies, music and a LOT more.
3. What makes you unique?
- So with the physical aspect, my birthmark makes me unique. It is really huge in my leg and whenever I’m wearing skirts or shorts, one would always notice the birthmark that I have and know that it’s me who’s walking or passing by. And aside from this, my flaws and imperfections make me unique. Our own flaws and imperfections make us all unique, always remember!
Just like Starling, I would also nominate just three and I am loving these blogs lately so check them out!!
- What is the state of your heart right now? (Happy, sad, etc..)
- Where is your go-to place?
- Since this award is about being unique, I will copy Starling’s question: What makes you unique?
And there you go! I think this is the first time that I did this award and I am really grateful. Thanks again SO much, Starling!
Thank you so very much for reading! I am thankful for you being here and I hope you’ll all have a happy weekend! ❤