Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Firstly, I’d like to say that I’ve been encountering problems with my posts not showing up in Reader so I had to troubleshoot everything. I’m not really sure if this will show up but I’m having my hopes up. Secondly, I’ve published a post yesterday and if it didn’t show in your Reader or you weren’t notified, you can click this to read it. Finally, here’s another blog award! I’m so thrilled to do this one so let’s get started!
The Real Neat Blog Award
Thank you so much, Eromonsele Emmanuel for nominating me to do this award. I really appreciate it a lot! You all should go check out his blog and read his amazing blog posts. Most of his posts recently are about surviving COVID-19 so go ahead and visit his blog. It will surely be worth the visit! 🙂
- Display the blog award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
- Answer all the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
The Questions and My Answers:
1. What inspired you to become a blogger?
It was 2015 and I remember enjoying Zoella’s vlogs and her blog. Her blog looked so amazing back then and since I’ve loved reading and writing ever since I was a kid, I thought, why not make my own blog? I don’t really know what’s gotten into me but I came across WordPress and that’s where the magic happened. There, I started writing and then eventually, I met a lot of other bloggers and it has keep me inspired since then. I would say, my love for writing and wanting to share my thoughts to the world inspired me to become a blogger.
2. How do you balance your day job and blogging?
I don’t really have a job because I’m a full time student so I think I’ll rephrase the question with how I balance acads and blogging. For my freshman year, I think I didn’t really manage to balance it because I’ve left blogging for my acads. If there will be a face-to-face classes for my sophomore year, I will still have to figure everything out.
3. How far away is your birthplace from where you live now?
I had to go to Google to know the exact distance of my birthplace from where I live now and it says 13.97kms. It’s actually pretty near because I was born in our neighboring town.
4. What is your favorite quote?
Oh gosh this is hard. My favorite quote changes from time to time but since I’m reading and diving in Soren Kierkegaard’s world right now, I’d have to quote his saying:
Whoever has learned to be anxious in the right way has learned the ultimate.Soren Kierkegaard
Anxiety seems like a bad thing most of the times, but for Kierkegaard, when we master our anxiety, then we become greater as a man. I really love this quote because I’ve been so anxious this quarantine and when I came across this quote, it motivated me to just feel the anxiousness, then be better.
5. What is a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
I’m so stuck at home that I can’t think of an answer to this. I’m sorry, haha. Please tell me I’m not the only one! Haha.
6. What is one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
Thread my eyebrows. Just thinking that I’m doing it to myself is already a disaster.
7. When you joined the WordPress community, what were your thoughts? Did you have any expectations? Was there any specific reason why you chose blogging? (Apart from being passionate about writing.)
When I joined the community, I wasn’t really expecting anything. I know that I was so eager to write even though I have no followers yet. When someone followed me for the first time, I literally jumped in joy. That’s when I knew that there are a lot of other bloggers out there so I started blog hopping hence meeting amazing people I know today. I really have no expectations before in this blog and I was really surprised to have a thousand subscribers and more.
The blogs below are the ones that I’ve been loving so much lately so be sure to check them out. To the blogs listed, if you’re an award-free blog, it’s totally okay with me if you choose not to take part. I just want to let you know that I really love your blog! 🙂
I have really loved Eromonsele Emmanuel’s questions so I might borrow some of it because I’d really love to hear your answers too!
- What inspired you to become a blogger?
- How do you balance your day job and blogging?
- What is your favorite quote?
- When you joined the WordPress community, what were your thoughts? Did you have any expectations? Was there any specific reason why you chose blogging?
- What is something out of your comfort zone that you’d like to do?
- Would you still be writing if there was no WordPress?
- Does your name have a meaning? If so, what is it?
Thanks again Eromonsele Emmanuel for nominating me to do this blog award. I super appreciate it and I had so much fun answering your questions!
To my nominees, I’m so excited to read your answers! However if you’re not on the list and would love to answer the questions as well, tell me about it and I’ll add you on the list! I would love to hear your answer too!
Thank you for reading. I’ll see you in my next post! Hopefully the WordPress Reader already works.