Hello everyone and welcome back to another award post. It’s actually been long since I last did an award and I didn’t get to keep with my schedule of posting an award, challenge or tag every Tuesday. That being said, I’d love to inform you all that I’ll do award posts on Mondays instead. I’m trying to get a really good blogging schedule that I could keep up with. For today, I’ll do The Original Outstanding Blogger Award. Let’s get started!
Thank you so much, Mohamad of My Martial Path, for nominating me. I am so grateful that I got nominated and I really, really appreciate it! You all should go check out Mohamad’s blog. He makes fun and entertaining posts and thriller stories. You wouldn’t want to miss that out so go ahead and check it out!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award is created by Colton Beckwith.
The Questions and My Answers:
1. What’s the funniest word in the English language?
I don’t really know if I should answer this question based on fact or opinion, so I decide to go for both! Babble Top has listed 10 funniest words in the English language and the first one is shenanigans. But for my opinion (still based on the list), brouhaha would be the funniest word. I can’t imagine saying it in a complete sentence because it’s almost like a laugh.
2. How do you make yourself sleep when you can’t seem to get to sleep?
I super love this question because I’m an expert at this! I have been doing this for a long time now and it really works for me. What I do is I clear my mind for a little while and then I say to myself, “Sleep. You need to sleep now.” I keep on doing that and it’s almost like a mantra but aside from that, I also relax my muscles and I won’t move for like 10-15 minutes and there, I’m asleep. I started doing this years ago and it’s definitely a life saver. Just remember to put your phone away from you, turn off the notifications for social media and you’re good!
3. What are some of the best vacations you’ve had?
When I went to Singapore and Malaysia! We had a week trip in going to both countries and it’s definitely one of the best vacations yet. I super loved and enjoyed exploring other cultures and trying out their food! We first went to Singapore and I had a lot of fun in Universal Studios. In Malaysia, I had a lot of fun in Batu Caves! It’s my first time ever to be in a Hindu temple and it was just really exciting because I’ve only read about Hinduism in books. The fact that I got to a Hindu temple makes it surreal and so amazing!
Anyway, I’ve made a vlog about my trip to Singapore and Malaysia but I had to make it private. I’m thinking of re-editing it while I’m still in quarantine because I definitely miss going out and going to different places. If ever I decide to re-edit it, I’ll surely share it in this blog.
4. What’s the craziest video you’ve ever seen?
When I was in elementary (about 5th or 6th grade), and most of us are starting to have our own phones, my schoolmates like to share funny videos or horrifying videos. I remember watching videos about mermaids, aliens and all that stuff, which is definitely crazy. But one video I can’t forget (this is brutal and horrifying) is when a guy was diving and he hit something that broke his head. As a kid, it was traumatizing for me that’s why even though I love swimming, I never learned how to dive. It’s crazy.
5. What’s the worst hairstyle you’ve ever had?
This is so funny. I remember having a full bangs when I was in the 8th grade and it just, didn’t look good. I still have bangs right now but the cut I had before was just horrible and my bangs were too thick. It was super funny but I really had fun with it, so it’s still okay.
6. What habit do you have now that you wish you started much earlier?
The habit of drinking water. I really wish I gave so much importance about water even when I was a kid. Now that I’m drinking water from time to time, I can totally see the effects it has on my skin and body and I’m loving it. Plus, my face and lips tend to get pale before but now that I drink 8 glasses of water a day, I can totally see the difference. As you read this now, I remind you to drink your water! 🙂
7. What movie or book do you know the most quotes from?
Without hesitation, Game of Thrones! I have discontinued reading the books but I can still remember the quotes from the series. Plus, I have a Pinterest board for Game of Thrones so every time I scroll through it, it reminds me of everything I learned in Game of Thrones. I would love to give my favorite quote from one of my favorite characters:
Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.Tyrion Lannister
8. What was one of the most interesting concerts you’ve been to?
Honestly, I rarely attend concerts. Do praise and worship concerts count? Because every single one I have attended to is so interesting and amazing.
9. What’s the most annoying noise?
The sound of a mosquito or a fly. I hate them so much especially when you’re having your really good sleep and then you hear them flying around you. Then when you wake up, they are nowhere to be found. Definitely one of the most annoying noises and feelings in the world.
10. What trend are you tired of?
I don’t really know if this is a trend but it keeps happening from time to time and I’m so tired of it. The cancel culture. Whilst it’s good to point out someone for their mistakes (for their own betterment and realization), cancel culture has gone too far. I’ve seen trends in twitter cancelling people or celebrities for the things they’ve done before that from what can I see, they’re sorry now. It’s like when you’re cancelled once, you’re cancelled forever and I think this need to change. People change and there is a concept called growth, cancel culture has to embrace it. But also, let me say that you are not being cancelled if you are being held accountable for what you’ve done. It’s different.
- Coffee, Crayons and Conversations
- The Mind of Ayesha
- Coffee Gurl
- Tarushi Speaks
- Elle’s Unpopular Opinions
- Sea of Words
- Evin’s Blog
If you’re looking for new blogs to read, I recommend everyone that I have nominated! Everyone has such good blogs and they are also very supportive to the community as well.
- What’s your favorite music genre and why?
- What are some of the things that you have developed this quarantine?
- If you could give your ultimate life lesson as of now, what would it be?
- What is your ultimate dream place and why?
- What was the last movie you watched and do you recommend it?
- How is your typical day like?
- What are three things you are grateful for today?
- If you could tell something to your future self (max 10 years from now), what would you say?
- If you could tell something to your past self (max 5 years ago), what would you say?
- Give an uplifting message for everyone, you never know who might need it!
Thank you so much again, Mohamad. This award was very fun to do and I loved answering all the questions. Again, if you haven’t checked out Mohamad’s blog, you really should now! To my nominees, if you are an award-free blog, it’s definitely okay and I understand if you won’t participate.
Thank you all so much for reading, everyone. I really love doing awards because it’s one way to promote and at the same time get to know other bloggers. Stay safe and here’s my second reminder for you to drink water. 🙂 Check out my recent posts and my digital prints shop!
Speaking Up: What Happened on July 10, 2020? | Philippines | Workout Women | My Workout Routine | 5 Benefits of Self-Hosting | June Artworks 2020 + Artworks by JM Shop! | The Liebster Award # 5 | Shop
Let’s connect in other platforms!