The Nostalgia Tag
1.) Make sure to thank the person you tag and leave a link to their blog.
2.) answer all of the question, if you don’t know just leave the question.
3.) Remember to copy paste the lame picture and rules!
4.) Have a good time. >:D
5.) Tag as many people as you want. You are never limited.
Alright. Let’s start!
1. What are some of the TV shows you remember watching?
- I remember watching Dora, Blue’s Clues, Bob The Builder, Postman Pat, Spongebob Squarepants, Teletubbies and Pokemon. I am currently laughing right now because I can still remember how much I used to love Dora and her amazing adventures. I’m kinda missing Map and Boots right now. Haha! I still watch Spongebob because why not? And I also remember playing the Nintendo Game of Pokemon in the 7th grade. Hahaha!
2. What were the classic movies?
- Any Barbie movie. My favourite Barbie movies are Princess and The Pauper, Barbie & The Three Musketeers and Barbie & The Diamond Castle. The Diamond Castle is the bomb! I still watch it even now if I have time to watch.
2b. Movies you remember watching?
- Hannah Montana The Movie, Princess Protection Programme and many other Disney movies! Disney Movies back then were so much fun.
3. Best memories about being little?
- I think the best memory for me is when I sleep on the couch, and then the next day, I’m already in my bed. I thought it’s magic. 😂 And at Christmas time, I used to believe that Santa was putting money on the sock on my window.
4. Some of the things you did when you were little?
- Covering myself in a blanket at nighttime because I was scared of monsters, make fun of the moist around the car and draw whatever I wanna draw, oh, and write my name and draw on the walls of our house. Momma got so angry they needed to repaint the house. 😂
5. Some philosophy from your childish “Socrates”. Jk just list some things you used to think.
- They made me believe that if I’m a good girl, I can go in the clouds and play hide and seek with my friends. I was amazed by that idea because clouds are so fluffy. I used to think that the moon was following me wherever I go and I was actually super prepared what to do when stars fall down.
6. Favourite toys?
- Barbies, Pokeballs (with a pokemon inside) and many other things.
7. Games that you played?
- Trip to Jerusalem, Stop Dance and many other games that are for some celebrations.
Anyways thank you so much dewdrops0213!
I hope you enjoyed this post x