Today I am going to do The Liebster Award. Sorry if I kept on posting more than 2 blog posts a day. Haha I hope you won’t get rid of me. 😂
Thank you so much Charlotte for nominating me to do this award.
Here are the questions:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why?
- I would choose to live in Brighton, England. That place seems magical. I would love to live anywhere in England, though.
2. Have you got any upcoming holidays planned?
- Nothing this month. Lol
3. What would be your dream job?
- I’d like to own a company in another country. But aside from that, my dream is to really travel the world. See everything magical.
4. Tell me about your first memory.
- I remember being drowned when I was little. My grandma left me with a close friend while swimming. Then food got served and she forgot about me. I drowned. Until an American found me.
5. Tell me about one of your dreamy and beautiufl memories in detail.
- All I can think about is when I celebrated my 7th birthday party. It was pretty much. I dressed like a fairy and everyone else is a fairy, too.
6. If money was no object, what would you do with it all?
- I don’t really know.
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- No. Definitely, no. How can you love someone by just looking at them? Without knowing their attitude and personality?
8. Which would you choose, cats or dogs?
- Both. I own a cat and I used to have a dog too. Both are adorable.
9. Tell me a little about yourself.
- I don’t spill much. Haha I like keeping people interested.
10. What inspired you to do a blog?
- I’ve checked Zoë’s blog. Then later on, I saw myself downloading WordPress. That’s it.
11. Would you prefer to live in a city rather than the country?
- City, I guess? I love citylights. But anyway, I also love the country/province. I live in a province so I’m prolly fascinated with big cities.
If you’ve done this already, just ignore.
- If you could hang out with a famous celebrity in a day, who would it be?
- What inspired you to do a blog?
Would you love to live in a tropical country?
Who is your inspiration?
Do you have a crush? (or a boyfriend/girlfriend something?)
Pandas or rabbits?
How old are you?
When did you start blogging?
What are your favourite books?
Who are your favourite authors?
Describe a little about yourself.
There. Please give a star if you’ve liked this post.
Also, I am doing a movie review category. I’ve been watching lots of movies these past few days so I’m doing it. 🙂