Hello everyone and welcome back to another award post! I’m so happy that I have been consistent this week about posting awards. For today, I will do the Liebster Award that I have been nominated for a total of five times now. I’m so happy and I am always so grateful to every award that I receive.
The Liebster Award
Thank you so much for nominating me for this award, Oh, Nath. I really appreciate it and I am so grateful because I really love your blog too. Everyone, you should go check out Nath’s blog because she’s honestly the sweetest and one of the most supportive bloggers that I have met here.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link of their blog to your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 2-6 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about the award and notify them about it.
- You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees. If so, the more creative the better.
The Questions and My Answers:
1. Describe your blogging journey in three words.
Joyful, passionate and improved.
2. What do you love most about blogging?
I really love that I get to meet new people from all sides of the world. When I first started, I have never imagined that I’d get to connect to many people from other countries. Just thinking that I have friends in other countries makes me so happy and that’s what I love most about blogging. The blogosphere is also really diverse and yet very supportive no matter what you blog about.
3. How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
It depends on the blog post I’m doing! But usually, I take 30 minutes up to an hour or two to finally publish a post. I have shared my blogging routine in this post if you would love to read more about it.
4. Imagine visiting your 7- or 10-year-old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
Stay healthy and give everything you’ve got to do everything with love.
5. What’s one thing you learned during this time of quarantine?
There are things that are not in our control, like this pandemic, and we have to accept it. The only thing that we can control is ourselves, our thoughts, actions and words and we have to be fully responsible for whatever comes out from us.
6. Coffee or tea?
As always, coffee! I rarely drink tea.
7. What are the three things you are grateful for today?
- I woke up, I lived and I loved.
- I spent time with my family and my pets. Well, my pets are technically family so they’re really included.
- I have finally finished a new digital artwork.
8. When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
When I’m feeling down, I don’t really cheer myself up. I would sit in my room and reassess what I have been thinking or what’s bothering me which leads to mindful meditation. I also let myself feel down because it’s okay to feel it sometimes and it’s part of our lives as human. But of course, talking to my best friend helps!
9. What’s one habit you want to break and why?
Taking afternoon naps this quarantine! It really messes with my sleeping schedule and I can’t get things done right away. Although, I think this is something I can’t break because I really love sleeping. I just really stress out each time I wake up from the nap and immediately think of what to do.
10. What is your dream destination?
Iceland. As always, I’d love to go to Iceland and see the northern lights myself!
11. What language would you like to learn?
I’m currently looking back at my lessons for Italian but I’d really love to learn Latin too.
Again, I do tags and awards so that I could also spread love to another bloggers and share their blogs to my subscribers. This is also my way of saying thanks to everyone who has been really supportive in my blogging journey. These are the blogs that I have been loving lately so make sure you check them out! Also, no pressure to anyone I’ve nominated especially the award-free blogs!
- Martial Path
- Elysian Haze
- Blog by J
- Amy Zemkim’s Blog
- Mia, Beautiful Inspiring Creative Life
- Aj’s Notes
- The Queensights
- Cassia Elisabeth
I really enjoyed answering Nath’s questions and I’m pretty sure my nominees would enjoy it too. So here are Nath’s questions for you to answer:
- Describe your blogging journey in three words.
- What do you love most about blogging?
- How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
- Imagine visiting your 7- or 10-year-old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
- What’s one thing you learned during this time of quarantine?
- Coffee or tea?
- What are the three things you are grateful for today?
- When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
- What’s one habit you want to break and why?
- What is your dream destination?
- What language would you like to learn?
I’d love to know your answers!
Thanks again, Nath, for nominating me to do this award! You are definitely one of the bloggers that I really love so I’m really honored to do this. Stay safe always!
Thanks for reading, everyone! Check out my recent posts:
Let’s connect in other platforms!