Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Most of you have been nominating me to do awards and my list of awards or tags keep on growing, so I decided that in every Tuesday and/or Thursday, I’m gonna post the awards, tags or challenges that you have been nominating me and I appreciate all of that. For today’s post, I will be doing the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you so much, Mohamad Toutounji for nominating me. I really appreciate it. Everyone of you should check out Mohamad’s blog and read the stories he share, it’s all amazing!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
The Questions and My Answers:
1. Do you believe in aliens?
I don’t necessarily believe in them but I also don’t take away the possibility that they exist, especially that there have been a lot of conspiracies and theories and scientific UFO sightings, so there’s a really big possibility that they exist.
2. Do you believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff?
Yes, as I have personally experienced some ghost encounters. I don’t really want to talk about it too much, but let me note that it didn’t affect my faith in God.
3. What movie can you watch over and over and won’t get tired of?
I have watched Titanic a lot of times and I don’t get tired of it. I still love it and cry every time.
4. If could get a paid three-day break from the hustle and bustle of life, where would you spend your vacation?
I would love to go to Iceland and see the northern lights. It’s really my dream to personally see the aurora borealis.
5. What “old person” things do you do?
Wow, this is a tough one. I’m not really sure of what to answer but maybe following the superstitions that I have grown to. Example: We can’t swipe or dust off our floors after the sun sets. I don’t really know the reason why so sorry about that!
6.What’s the funniest joke you know by heart?
I’m not really sure. Do memes count? I have a lot!
7. What’s the most ironic thing you have seen happen?
I know someone and all she talks about is how to be rational and not emotional (using reason to act and think critically rather than act out of emotions). Then there came a very big argument and she became so emotional about it that it upset the whole group of friends we have. It’s very ironic that she talks SO much about it and yet can’t apply it when she need it the most.
And actually, this is also happening in today’s time. The police say that they serve and protect, but do they really? It’s just ironic and infuriating.
8. What goal do you think humanity is not focused enough on achieving?
Education. We all need to be educated on what’s happening around us and when we are educated enough about the social issues, that is when we speak up.
9. What’s your favourite video game?
I don’t really play video games, sorry!
10. What would you like to say to your younger self?
You are good enough and you are worthy. You are about to achieve great things so just keep on going. Keep the passion burning and just do the things you love.
11. What is one thing that you love about yourself?
I love that I always tend to see the whole picture clearly before taking an action or speaking up, I really believe that our partiality may destroy us and what we believe in so it’s always important to look at the whole picture.
- Maggie from Maggie and Fam
- Elle from Unpopular Opinions
- Ash from Universe of the Unspoken
- Princess from The Mindful Modus
- Danny from Potato Sandwich
- Joy from The Yellow Brick Ave
- Chloe from Short and Sweet Blog
- Lrose from Creative Girl’s Everything Blog
- Nath from Oh, Nath
- Sophie from This Brilliant Day
- Aseel from Aseel’s Artwork
I totally understand if you are an award-free blog and if you decide not to make this. However for those who are participating, listed below are your questions to answer!
- Can you give an uplifting message to your readers?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Do you have indoor plants or succulents?
- Would you rather own a bird or a bunny?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Have you watched The Black Mirror? If so, what is your favorite episode and why?
- What has quarantine taught you the most?
- Would you ever want to study philosophy?
- What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
- What is your zodiac sign?
- Who is someone you look up to and why?
To my nominees, I’m so excited to answer your questions! However if you’re not on the list and would love to answer the questions as well, tell me about it and I’ll add you on the list! I would love to hear your answer too!
There you go, thank you so much for reading! I’ll see you in the next post.