Hello everyone and welcome back to another award post. I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award and honestly, this post is long overdue. I’m so sorry but please know that I’m always so grateful for every nomination I’ve been receiving. It makes my heart so happy.
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
First of all, I would like to thank Tarushi Speaks for nominating me in this award. I am honestly so grateful and I really appreciate it. Please check out her blog and you can check out the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award post she did here.
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog.
The Questions and My Answers:
1. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
This is actually a hard question because I love all the places that I’ve been to. Last year, it was my first time going to a foreign country so I was of course amazed by everything. Singapore and Malaysia are definitely beauties but if I have to choose just one, then I choose Subic, Philippines. I just love the view of the Subic Bay– it’s so mesmerizing and calming.
2. What food do you crave most often?
I always crave for anything sweet! Right now I’m craving for a chocolate brownies. Whenever my dad goes to the grocery, he will always buy a pack of good chocolate brownies for me.
3. Do you feel like you’re a leader or a follower?
I think I come in both ways. I don’t usually volunteer to be a leader for example in academic group works, but sometimes they’ll just assign me to lead. Also, when I feel like the group is going nowhere because no one wants to lead, I usually take responsibility. But for reals though, I love being a follower of a really good leader. It just boosts me to do well.
4. Describe yourself in three words.
I honestly don’t like describing myself because it’s either I’ll only tell what other people tell when they describe me or I’ll just let myself down in my own description of myself. So I’ll probably go with the former: joyful, passionate and responsible.
5. What new hobby did you pick up during isolation/quarantine?
I have honestly learned a lot and developed new hobbies. But what I really enjoy doing now, aside from blogging, is making digital art. I recently opened my small shop here in WordPress, you can check out my art prints! Click this to check out my shop.
I might borrow some questions from the ones I have answered above.
- What new hobby did you pick up during isolation/quarantine?
- Do you feel like you’re a leader or a follower?
- Do you have a routine for reading books/blogs? Share it with us.
- What is one of your ultimate dreams?
- Name three things you can’t live without.
Thank you so much again for the nomination, Tarushi! I appreciate it a lot and I had so much fun answering the questions. Please check out Tarushi’s blog, you’ll definitely have fun reading her blog posts. She’s also very supportive, too. To my nominees, if you are an award-free blog, it’s okay not to participate and I understand it.
Thank you all so much for reading! I still have 6 awards to do and after that, I won’t longer be accepting all awards that I’ve been nominated for. I deeply appreciate every nomination but since my academic year is about to start, I’m looking for ways on how to balance both my acads and blog. Hope you all understand, thank you!
Let’s connect in other platforms!