- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award
Give a brief story of how your blog started.
Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
- I’ve been nominated by the lovely Alice to do this award! Please check her lovely blog if you still haven’t! Thank you, Alice! x
How my blog started:
My blog started last December, 2015. Pretty much long time ago. But so many was happening that time and I was feeling so festive so I finally decided to make a blog and express myself. One of my inspirations of course, is Zoella.
The main reason is because I wanted to make something new, feel something new. I wanted to make friends from the other side of the world and know them by reading their blog posts.
- Enjoy. If you enjoy what you’re doing, it would show in your content. And pretty soon, you’ll get recognized by that.
- Feel free. Because in the first place, you are free. You’re free to know new people and decide which posts you are going to do. No one is telling you to do this and do that. Be free. Feel free.
And that’s it! This post was too late, I’m sorry. But I just got home from the city and I’m glad to say that I’m home. I actually feel so tired right now.
Anyway, please visit my nominees’ blogs because they’re absolutely amazing! And tell me if you’ve already been nominated, I’d love to see your post.
Artist By Beauty
Write, Ally! Write!
Ask Kat Anything
Tara (Flower in a Rainy Day)
Falling For Snow
Beachy Girl Monique
Curly Girl Abroad
That’s it. Thank you for reading!