It’s been so long since I last did an award– I can’t even remember when so I had to check on my tags/awards category to see and the last one that I did was on 2018. Woah, I can’t believe it’s been years! Tags, awards and challenges helped me so much to meet lots of bloggers in this community and I really want to do this again. This spreads support and love from one another.
So thank you SO MUCH, Everything Me xx for nominating me to do this award. This seriously means a lot to me and to think that you’ve been loving my blog lately, I can’t help but feel joy. 🙂 Thank you so so much. I love your blog as well! You all should go check her blog out! 🙂
Awesome Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten questions to answer.
1. Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years time?
- By year 2025, I hope that I have already graduated my bachelor’s degree, working and going to law school. Studying law has been a dream of mine since I was little and I really hope that I would pursue it, no matter what happens.
2. Dream holiday destination?
- Without a doubt, Iceland. I loved painting the northern lights, or the aurora borealis and I would really want to see it myself, too.
3. Favorite film you’ve watched so far this year?
- I was about to answer Snowpiercer which I watched earlier this year but then I remembered Parasite– I just watched it recently and it’s definitely a masterpiece. I loved the film so much and the message it gives. It’s so powerful. I’m thinking to watch it again!
4. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
- Just recently! (I’m sorry I don’t really know which day it is now because of quarantine.) But really, since I am at home with my parents, everyday with my mom is so fun. Sometimes I annoy her so much and she does the same to me– which we end up laughing so hard. The time that we laughed so much we cried was when we were having a video call with my brothers and we all kept on joking and laughing.
5. What is your proudest achievement?
- Staying alive. And I mean, alive. Not just existing. I think this is something to be really proud of. 🙂
6. What do you like to do to treat yourself?
- Have coffee and a blueberry cheesecake. Yum!!! Sometimes though, I treat myself too by buying skin care products and just taking care of myself.
7. Favorite food?
- It would definitely be chicken– wings, thigh, leg, you name it. But my favorite Filipino dish is Sinigang. 🙂
8. Favorite feature on yourself?
- Eyes. I’ve always noticed my Kuya (big brother) and my Papa’s eyes which are kind of light brown. Once, I asked them why I don’t have brown eyes, and they told me to look at it again the mirror and there I noticed that I have brown eyes as well, but mine’s more of a darker brown than them.
9. Who is your idol/someone you look up to and why?
- My Papa. First of all, he loves Jesus so much and very faithful. I take his faith as an inspiration to be faithful as well. He always teaches me to be humble at all times, too, and to help people whenever I can. 🙂
10. Biggest pet peeve?
- I’ve noticed this a lot of times in college that I really don’t like slow walkers, especially in the morning. Even though I’m running late or not, I can’t seem to stand it. I run away from them quickly if given the chance. Lol. But it’s kind of contradictory because some of my classmates says I’m a slow walker myself. Ack, I don’t know anymore. Haha.
Please check out the blogs I’ve listed– they’re the ones I’ve been loving recently! <3 And to my nominees, it’s definitely up to you if you’d like to do the award or nah- it’s totally okay! 🙂
- If there’s no quarantine, what are you doing right now?
- What are some of your favorite Netflix series?
- How long have you been blogging already?
- What are some of your favorite posts that you’ve written?
- What inspires you to blog?
- Would you still write if WordPress never existed?
- Describe one goal you’d like to achieve before the year ends.
- Would you rather have a cat or a dog?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you had to change your name, what would it be?
And that’s it! Thanks again, Everything Me xx for the nomination!! I really really appreciate it!
Thank you so much for reading. I really missed doing posts like this and I’ll see you on the next post! 🙂
On a side note, please stay at home and don’t go out unless very necessary. Practice social distancing if you do. Salute to all the front liners risking their own lives to help in this whole situation. Speak up to the government if they’re not doing their part. Wash your hands and avoid touching your face. Contact your families, relatives and friends who are far away from you, make sure they are safe and well. Pray deeper. Stay safe everyone!