2016 has been a roller coaster ride for me. But I honestly say that it wasn’t that good. If you’d ask me, 2015 was so much better. But of course, we shouldn’t look back to the past that hard.
Even these past few days, including Christmas Eve and Christmas, it wasn’t that good. It’s good… but maybe I’m just expecting something more. I was really a lazy ass this 2016. Too lazy. Let me tell you honestly, I didn’t do good at school. I pass all the requirements late and I copy homeworks and quizzes which is so bad of me. I kept on thinking that I am so tired and I’m never gonna do something productive again. And it happened, mainly because that was my point of view.
Even in blogging, I didn’t do well. I think I didn’t post a single one for four long months, which is so ridiculous of me. Maybe 2016 wasn’t really my year…
But of course, great things happened as well.
- Like my brother graduating from college and having good work.
- My other cousins graduated and flew to other countries.
- My whole clan being okay again.
- My family being happy despite of all the challenges that came through.
- I made friends and all misunderstandings were finally sorted out.
- Me having an adventure around Manila with my best friends.
- Me discovering a new hobby: watching anime and other series.
- And waking up every other day.
Honestly, I have no reason to hate 2016 but *sigh* it wasn’t really good. Still, I’m blessed that I wake up every other day to continue life. Always be thankful for the little things. It makes up everything.
How was your year? What goals have you accomplished? Share it to me through the comments down below! Thanks for reading. Tune out for my next blog post which will be my 2017 goals! See you!
PS. I’ve re-designed my blog. Please check it out and give comments!