One of the most important things all of us should do to care for ourselves is to take a short break from everything and just take a moment to be in the moment. Take a short moment to be with yourself, and reflect. Sometimes, life gets busy and overwhelming which causes stress, anxiety and overthinking which leads us to believe that we’re not enough. It leads us to believe that we’re not doing good enough, we’re not doing our best and so forth. This is why it’s so important to have affirmations to tell yourself everyday.
Affirmations are powerful and can be life-changing if you choose to allow it. By thinking, saying or writing an affirmation for yourself and doing it consistently, you manifest it into your brain and soon enough, you will believe it. Affirming yourself is one way to care and love yourself and is definitely a mood changer. Life is hard already and it will be a lot harder if you’re hard on yourself too. Take a moment, breathe, write in a piece of paper or stare in the mirror, and affirm yourself. Calm down, because you might not know and believe it, but you’re doing good enough.
[Related: Guest Post: Top 10 Stress Management Tips]
15 Affirmations To Tell Yourself Everyday
I’ve tweeted and asked people if they can contribute to this post by sharing the affirmations they tell themselves everyday. I’ve read really good and powerful ones in which I’m going to share in this post so if you still don’t have an affirmation for yourself, then these will definitely help you get an idea to create for your own!
- I am in control. I have the power to create the life that I want.
- Each day, I am growing and going stronger.
- I deserve the love I so freely give to others.
- The sun will rise and I will try again.
- It’s alright. It’s a bad day, but I am for sure gonna have good days to come.
- What I am feeling is valid and no one can tell otherwise.
- I forgive myself. I also forgive others who have hurt me.
- Today is a new day to stay in the state of grace.
- I am capable, strong, powerful. I am brave. – From Weird & Liberated
- Today is a new day with a chance to be better. – From JoJo’s Cup of Mocha.
- I am beautiful and unique in my own special way. – From Diary Dash
- This too shall pass. – From Ramyaa
- I am grateful for what I have. – From The Good Vibes Revolution
- Thank you. – Also from The Good Vibes Revolution
- I am good and loved. I am more than enough. – From Nianni
These are the affirmations!
What matters the most is that you believe in what you are manifesting. Write these in a piece of paper, put it in your mirror, and tell yourself positive affirmations everyday. You are definitely strong and you are doing a lot of great things, so take some time to talk to yourself and appreciate your own efforts. You are doing great.
Also, huge thank you to all the bloggers who sent in the affirmations they tell themselves! Please check out their blogs as they are all great, lovely and supportive in this community.
Thank you so much for reading. I really hope you are all feeling good and well! I would like to ask you,